Newborn, Baby Boys, Adult Circumcisions and Paediatric Urology Services
Good Reasons To Choose The London Circumcision Centre
- A specialist personal service for baby boys and adult circumcision. Please speak to Dr. tel: +447527314081
- A safe and reliable service by Dr (Mr) Khan who is on GMC specialist register in Paediatric Surgery
- Dr Khan is a surgeon with 23 years’ experience in performing circumcision and has been working as Specialist Paediatric Surgeon / Urologist at Cambridge University Hospitals, Cambridge UK for 14 years.
- Clinics are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Circumcisions are performed in a high quality designated operating theatre.
- Latest techniques using sterile disposable single use instruments and latest Ring method (Circumplast device).
- A pain free circumcision as local anaesthetic is used to numb the area in advance.
- 24 hour telephone help and support by Dr (Mr) Khan.
- Staff offer confidential information and advice in English, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi.
- Complimentary aftercare package with one free follow up is provided.
- Modern ring is used. Circumplast circumcision is better than Plastibell which is performed by many other doctors (GP)
- Dr Khan chooses the best possible circumcision for every newborn, boys and adults at the consultation at London Circumcision Clinic. There is no separate price for frenuloplasty if circumcision is done at the same time. Glue Circumcision is usually used for adults.
BABY CIRCUMCISION FROM £250
Dr Khan has performed more than 3000 circumcisions on babies and children in the UK. Newborn Circumcision with Circumplast is normally used because it is better than Plastibell. Best age of baby circumcision is under 4 weeks. Read More
BOYS CIRCUMCISION FROM £325
Dr Khan is an expert in methods of boys and teeanage boys circumcision such as glue, free hand, forceps guided method, stitches, revision, or redo circumcision. Read more
Adult circumcision from £550
Dr Khan is an expert in adult circumcision methods including sleeve, glue, free hand, forceps guided method, stitches, dorsal slit, revision circumcision, and frenuloplasty (frenulum removal) or preputioplasty. He can discuss the characteristics of high and low cut, tight and loose type circumcision
Tight or Frenulum Breve of the penis can give you pain with erections, bleeding and tears during sex.
Treatment of tight foreskin due to Lichen sclerosus or Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans is available.
Dr Khan Paediatric Surgeon / Urologist
BSc, MBBS, FRCS, FEBPS, FRCS (Paeds)
Dr Khan has performed more than 5 000 circumcisions in the UK. He also worked in Saudi Arabia for 7 years as a Consultant and Assistant Professor in Paediatric Surgery/Urology. He has been working at an NHS Hospital at various levels of responsibility including locum Consultant in Paediatric Surgery/Urology since 2003. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland in Paediatric Surgery and a Fellow of the European Board of Paediatric Surgery. He is an expert in buried penis, foreskin problems and hypospadias and is also developing further new techniques in circumcisions on adults, children and infants. He is on the General Medical Council (GMC) Specialist Register. His research work has been published in leading International medical journals such as The Journal of Pediatric Surgery (2015: vol. 3, pp541-544) and The Journal of Pediatric Urology (2013: vol. 9, pp78-81)
New glue (Derma+flex) is now use in adult circumcision and revision circumcision. Derma+flex tissue adhesive is a sterile, liquid topical skin glue which contains a dual blend of Octyl and Butyl cyanoacrylates. This unique blend ensures that the product incorporates the most desirable properties of both Octyl and Butyl cyanoacrylates to optimise flexibility, strength and setting time. Fast, flexible & effective way for wound closure of circumcision.
NEW SERVICE ! – Same Day Consultation and Circumcision
Dr. Khan offers a convenient and cost-saving option of having same-day consultation and circumcision for adult and children. There is no separate fee for consultation if procedure is done at the same time. This saves you an extra visit and associated costs of travel, missing work and saves your time. We also offer this service on one Saturday of a month to make it even more convenient especially if you are traveling from another city or country.
Please ask for the details
Revision or Redo Circumcision
Redo or revision circumcision changes the life of the adult who was really worried about the scarring from previous botched circumcision. Many adults who have been circumcised at childhood or later in life are not happy with the appearance of their penis.
At London Circumcision Clinic, Mr Khan will correct the following problems from previous circumcisions: Uneven skin, scarred Frenulum, Excessive, and uneven circumcision scar, excess scarring. Second opinion about the previous circumcision is given.
Price of Circumcision at Leyton Clinic, London
Cost to get circumcised baby and men
Age newborn - under 1 year £250
Circumpalst is the best device for infant circumcision
Age 1-2 years £300 (Ring Method)
Age 3-4 years £325 (Ring Method)
Age 5-7 years £350 (Ring Method)
Age 8-12 years £400
Age 13-15 years £450
Adults and more than 16 years from £550
Frenuloplasty only £475
Adult circumcision and frenuloplasty with Glue £625
Glue circumcision is the best for adult circumcision
Please call us for prices of circumcision at Thornhill Clinic, Luton
Non-therapeutic circumcision on the NHS
Most of the NHS hospital will not provide circumcision for non-therapeutic reasons (religious, cultural, personal or socials reasons). Private circumcision is available for both medical and non-medical circumcision at our clinics by Specialist Paediatric Surgeon/Urologist.
Please contact us for further information
Free limited parking is available near the clinic
Note: Our nurses and doctors follow the holding policy according to Royal College of Nursing guidance 2010. We cancel the circumcision if a child shows signs of resistance or distress and Dr. Khan feels it would be harmful to restrain.
Our doctors and nurses are always busy. When patients cancel within 5 working days or fail to turn up for booked operation, £150 deposit will be non-refundable.
If circumcision is not done due to any medical reason after assessment in the clinic, consultation fee will be still charged. A referral letter will be given to your GP for further management.
Registered with General Medical Council UK
Member of IDF (Independent Doctors Federation), BMA and MDU