Good Reasons To Choose The London Circumcision Centre
- A specialist personal service for male baby boys and adult circumcision. Please speak to Dr. tel: +447527314081
- A safe and reliable service by Dr (Mr) Khan who is on GMC specialist register in Paediatric Surgery
- Dr Khan is a surgeon with 23 years’ experience in performing circumcision and has been working as Specialist in Paediatric Surgery/Urology at Cambridge University Hospitals, Cambridge UK for 14 years.
- Clinics are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Circumcisions are performed in a high quality designated operating theatre.
- Latest techniques using sterile disposable single use instruments and latest Ring method (Circumplast device).
- A pain free procedure as local anaesthetic is used to numb the area in advance.
- 24 hour telephone help and support by Dr (Mr) Khan.
- Staff offer confidential information and advice in English, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi.
- Complimentory aftercare package with a free follow up is provided.
- Modern ring - Circumplast is used. Circumplast is better than Plastibell performed by many other doctors (GP)
- Dr Khan chooses the best possible circumcision for every newborn, boys and adults at the consultation at London Circumcision Clinic
BABY CIRCUMCISION FROM £250
Dr Khan has performed more than 3000 circumcisions on babies and children in the UK. Baby Circumcsion with Circumplast is normally used because it is better than Plastibell. Read More
BOYS CIRCUMCISION FROM £325
Dr Khan is an expert in methods of boys and teeanage boys circumcision such as sutureless (Glue), free hand, forceps guided method, stitches, dorsal slit, revision, redo circumcision and frenuloplasty. Read more
Adult circumcision from £550
Dr Khan is an expert in adult circumcision methods including sleeve, sutureless (Glue), free hand, forceps guided method, stitches, dorsal slit, revision, and frenuloplasty or preputioplasty. He can discuss the characteristics of high and low cut, tight and loose type circumcision
Paediatric urology services
Dr Khan is committed to the provision of a high quality Paediatric Urology service which is tailored for each individual. Areas of expertise include: foreskin problems, bed wetting, urinary tract infection among others. Fee is £150 for consultation.
Dr Khan Paediatric Surgeon / Urologist
BSc, MBBS, FRCS, FEBPS, FRCS (Paeds)
Dr Khan has performed more than 6 000 circumcisions in the UK. He also worked in Saudi Arabia for 7 years as a Consultant and Assistant Professor in Paediatric Surgery/Urology. He has been working at an NHS Hospital at various levels of responsibility including locum Consultant in Paediatric Surgery/Urology since 2003. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland in Paediatric Surgery and a Fellow of the European Board of Paediatric Surgery. He is an expert in buried penis, foreskin problems and hypospadias and is also developing further new techniques in circumcisions on adults, children and infants. He is on the General Medical Council (GMC) Specialist Register. His research work has been published in leading International medical journals such as The Journal of Pediatric Surgery (2015: vol. 3, pp541-544) and The Journal of Pediatric Urology (2013: vol. 9, pp78-81)
Please click the link for your valeable feedback: http://iwgc.net/eezh4
Price of Circumcision at Leyton Clinic, London
Age newborn - under 1 year £250 (read more) Circumpalst is the best device
Age 1-2 years £300 (Ring Method)
Age 3-4 years £325 (Ring Method)
Age 5-7 years £350 (Ring Method)
Age 8-12 years £400 (read more)
Age 13-15 years £450
Adults and more than 16 years from £550 (read more)
Adult circumcision with Glue £625
Glue circumcsion is the best in men
Our doctors and nurses are always busy. When patients cancel within 5 working days or fail to turn up for booked operation, £150 deposit will be non-refundable.
PLEASE CALL US FOR Price of circumcision at Thornhill Clinic, Luton
Please contact us for further information
Free limited parking is available near the clinic
Note: Our nurses and doctors follow the holding policy according to Royal College of Nursing guidance 2010. We cancel the circumcision if a child shows signs of resistance or distress and Dr. Khan feels it would be harmful to restrain.