Ten Good Reasons To Choose The London Circumcision Centre
- A specialist service for male circumcision.
- A safe and reliable service.
- Dr Khan is a specialist Surgeon (Paediatric Surgeon/Urologist) with 23 years’ experience in performing circumcisions.
- Clinics are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Circumcisions are performed in a high quality designated operating theatre.
- Latest techniques using sterile disposable single use instruments.
- A pain free procedure as local anaesthetic is used to numb the area in advance.
- 24 hour telephone help and support.
- Staff offer confidential information and advice in English, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi.
- Comprehensive aftercare advice is provided and includes a free follow up.
BABY CIRCUMCISION FROM £150
Dr Khan has performed more than 3000 circumcisions on babies and children in the UK. Circumplast is normally used for child circumcision because it is better than Plastibell. Read More
BOYS CIRCUMCISION FROM £300
Dr Khan is an expert in methods of older boys circumcision such as sutureless (Glue), free hand, forceps guided method, stitches, dorsal slit, revision, redo circumcision and frenuloplasty. Read more
Paediatric urology services
Dr Khan is committed to the provision of a high quality Paediatric Urology service which is tailored for each individual. Areas of expertise include: foreskin problems, bed wetting, urinary tract infection among others. Fee is £150 for consultation.
Dr Khan Paediatric Surgeon / Urologist
BSc, MBBS, FRCS, FEBPS, FRCS (Paeds)
Dr Khan has performed more than 6 000 circumcisions in the UK. He also worked in Saudi Arabia for 7 years as a Consultant and Assistant Professor in Paediatric Surgery/Urology. He has been working at an NHS Hospital at various levels of responsibility including locum Consultant in Paediatric Surgery/Urology since 2003. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland in Paediatric Surgery and a Fellow of the European Board of Paediatric Surgery. He is an expert in buried penis, foreskin problems and hypospadias and is also developing further new techniques in circumcisions on adults, children and infants. He is on the General Medical Council (GMC) Specialist Register. His research work has been published in leading International medical journals such as The Journal of Pediatric Surgery (2015: vol. 3, pp541-544) and The Journal of Pediatric Urology (2013: vol. 9, pp78-81)
Cost of Circumcision
Age newborn - under 6 months £150 (read more)
Age 6 months to 1 year £200 (Ring Method)
Age 1-2 years £250 (Ring Method)
Age 2-5 years £300 (Ring Method)
Age 5-8 years £325 (Ring Method)
Age 8-12 years £350 (read more)
Age 12-16 years £450
Adults and more than 16 years from £550 (read more)
Adult circumcision with Glue £625
Please contact us for further information
Free limited parking is available near the clinic
Note: Our nurses and doctors follow the holding policy according to Royal College of Nursing guidance 2010. We cancel the circumcision if a child shows signs of resistance or distress and Dr. Khan feels it would be harmful to restrain.