Newborn, Baby Boys, Adult Circumcisions and Paediatric Urology Services
Good Reasons To Choose The London Circumcision Centre
- A specialist personal service for baby boys and adult circumcision. Please speak to Dr. tel: +447527314081
- A safe and reliable service by Dr (Mr) Khan who is on GMC specialist register in Paediatric Surgery
- Dr Khan is a surgeon with 23 years’ experience in performing circumcision and has been working as Specialist Paediatric Surgeon / Urologist at Cambridge University Hospitals, Cambridge UK for 14 years.
- Clinics are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Circumcisions are performed in a high quality designated operating theatre.
- Latest techniques using sterile disposable single use instruments and latest Ring method (Circumplast device).
- A pain free procedure as local anaesthetic is used to numb the area in advance.
- 24 hour telephone help and support by Dr (Mr) Khan.
- Staff offer confidential information and advice in English, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi.
- Complimentary aftercare package with a free follow up is provided.
- Modern ring is used. Circumplast circumcision is better than Plastibell which is performed by many other doctors (GP)
- Dr Khan chooses the best possible circumcision for every newborn, boys and adults at the consultation at London Circumcision Clinic
BABY CIRCUMCISION FROM £250
Dr Khan has performed more than 3000 circumcisions on babies and children in the UK. Newborn Circumcision with Circumplast is normally used because it is better than Plastibell. Best age of baby circumcision is under 4 weeks. Read More
BOYS CIRCUMCISION FROM £325
Dr Khan is an expert in methods of boys and teeanage boys circumcision such as glue, free hand, forceps guided method, stitches, revision, or redo circumcision. Read more
Adult circumcision from £550
Dr Khan is an expert in adult circumcision methods including sleeve, glue, free hand, forceps guided method, stitches, dorsal slit, revision, and frenuloplasty (frenulum removal) or preputioplasty. He can discuss the characteristics of high and low cut, tight and loose type circumcision
Dr Khan Paediatric Surgeon / Urologist
BSc, MBBS, FRCS, FEBPS, FRCS (Paeds)
Dr Khan has performed more than 5 000 circumcisions in the UK. He also worked in Saudi Arabia for 7 years as a Consultant and Assistant Professor in Paediatric Surgery/Urology. He has been working at an NHS Hospital at various levels of responsibility including locum Consultant in Paediatric Surgery/Urology since 2003. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland in Paediatric Surgery and a Fellow of the European Board of Paediatric Surgery. He is an expert in buried penis, foreskin problems and hypospadias and is also developing further new techniques in circumcisions on adults, children and infants. He is on the General Medical Council (GMC) Specialist Register. His research work has been published in leading International medical journals such as The Journal of Pediatric Surgery (2015: vol. 3, pp541-544) and The Journal of Pediatric Urology (2013: vol. 9, pp78-81)
New glue (Derma+flex) is now use in adult circumcision and revision circumcision. Derma+flex tissue adhesive is a sterile, liquid topical skin glue which contains a dual blend of Octyl and Butyl cyanoacrylates. This unique blend ensures that the product incorporates the most desirable properties of both Octyl and Butyl cyanoacrylates to optimise flexibility, strength and setting time. Fast, flexible & effective way for wound closure of circumcision.
NEW SERVICE ! – Same Day Consultation and Circumcision
Dr. Khan offers a convenient and cost-saving option of having same-day consultation and circumcision for adult and children. There is no separate fee for consultation if procedure is done at the same time. This saves you an extra visit and associated costs of travel, missing work and saves your time. We also offer this service on one Saturday of a month to make it even more convenient especially if you are traveling from another city or country.
Price of Circumcision at Leyton Clinic, London
Cost to get circumcised baby and men
Age newborn - under 1 year £250
Circumpalst is the best device for infant circumcision
Age 1-2 years £300 (Ring Method)
Age 3-4 years £325 (Ring Method)
Age 5-7 years £350 (Ring Method)
Age 8-12 years £400
Age 13-15 years £450
Adults and more than 16 years from £550
Adult circumcision with Glue £625
Glue circumcision is the best for adult circumcision
Please call us for prices of circumcision at Thornhill Clinic, Luton
Non-therapeutic circumcision on the NHS
Most of the NHS hospital will not provide circumcision for non-therapeutic reasons (religious, cultural, personal or socials reasons). Private circumcision is available for both medical and non-medical circumcision at our clinics by Specialist Paediatric Surgeon/Urologist.
Please contact us for further information
Free limited parking is available near the clinic
Note: Our nurses and doctors follow the holding policy according to Royal College of Nursing guidance 2010. We cancel the circumcision if a child shows signs of resistance or distress and Dr. Khan feels it would be harmful to restrain.
Our doctors and nurses are always busy. When patients cancel within 5 working days or fail to turn up for booked operation, £150 deposit will be non-refundable.
Registered with General Medical Council UK
Member of IDF (Independent Doctors Federation), BMA and MDU